Experience the intrigue of the flora, fauna and marine geology found on stunning, private Blue Lagoon Island on this native adventure! This fun walking tour will include meeting some of the wildlife of the inner tidal zone, exploring the beaches and native bush, and learning about the unique history of The Bahamas and Blue Lagoon Island. Our knowledgeable and fun guides keep you informed as you visit sites on the island, learning about island folklore, native foods and plants, birds and our diverse marine life, including stingrays, sharks, dolphins and sea lions. Spend time exploring this tropical paradise in places not open to other visitors in a truly authentic island experience. Your one-hour tour culminates with a visit to The Tower, with its magnificent views of the surrounding turquoise waters. Each participant will receive a bottle of water and a digital image to take home.
- Guests must be 10 years or older to participate.
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
- Vouchers purchased from tour companies must be redeemed at the time of check-in to be valid.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 24-hours prior to the reserved program. Groups may require a longer cancellation period depending on size.
- No refunds will be issued for guests that do not meet the program requirements for age, physical fitness, maternity reasons or who violate company policies.
- We go rain or shine! No refunds for bad weather unless Dolphin Encounters cancels the excursion.
- Dolphin Encounters reserves the right, under certain circumstances, to omit specific behaviors or interactions from the program.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the property.
- We will provide assistance for manual wheelchairs including providing wheelchair access into the water (with our waterproof chair) for the Dolphin Encounter program. For boating purposes, motorized powerchairs and non-collapsible wheelchairs are not allowed on our boats.
- Dolphin Encounters reserves the right to refuse service to any guest under the influence of alcohol or any illegal drugs.
- No scuba equipment is permitted on the island.
- Blue Lagoon Island is a no drone zone.
- If you purchased your ticket online with a credit card, please note that you must bring that card and a government issued ID for proof of purchase upon check in.