Have you ever wanted to glide effortlessly through an island paradise on a Segway? You can! At Segway Blue Lagoon near Nassau and Paradise Island in The Bahamas, your adventure will be a Segway “Safari” across beautiful Blue Lagoon Island, visiting unique sites, sandy beaches and seeing some of the animals that make this Bahamian cay an outstanding place for a fun Segway experience.
- Guests must be 12 years or older to participate.
- Guests must be between 100 and 250 lbs.
- Guests must wear close-toed shoes.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to partake in the Segway program.
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
- Vouchers purchased from tour companies must be redeemed at the time of check-in to be valid.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 24-hours prior to the reserved program. Groups may require a longer cancellation period depending on size.
- No refunds will be issued for guests that do not meet the program requirements for age, physical fitness, maternity reasons or who violate company policies.
- We go rain or shine! No refunds for bad weather unless Dolphin Encounters cancels the excursion.
- Dolphin Encounters reserves the right, under certain circumstances, to omit specific behaviors or interactions from the program.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the property.
- We will provide assistance for manual wheelchairs including providing wheelchair access into the water (with our waterproof chair) for the Dolphin Encounter program. For boating purposes, motorized powerchairs and non-collapsible wheelchairs are not allowed on our boats.
- Dolphin Encounters reserves the right to refuse service to any guest under the influence of alcohol or any illegal drugs.