Segway Adventure Overview
will help you master the Segway and then it’s off to explore beautiful Blue Lagoon Island, visiting unique sites otherwise not accessible to guests, sandy beaches and seeing some of the animals that make this private Bahamian island an outstanding place for a fun Segway Adventure. After you Segway Adventure, enjoy a delicious grilled buffet lunch and some beach time. Additional amenities include lagoon access, indoor and outdoor showers, changing rooms, picnic areas, and a variety of games and activities. Blue Lagoon Island is officially an ECO tour destination awarded by Sustainable Travel International’s STEP certification program and the VIP Beach Adventure is especially designed to offer guests a private experience like none other on the island.
- TIME: Ferry and actual encounter times vary. A customer service representative will contact you ahead of your booked excursion to confirm your ferry departure and check in times. Your Segway Adventure time will be set the morning of and communicated to you at check in. Please contact our Reservations Department via phone Toll free: 1-866-448-9535 or Local 242-363-1003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to speak with us prior to receiving that call.
- Zip across the island on a motorized Segway
- 1 Hour guided tour, with stops at historical sites
- Meal included
- 25 min scenic ferry ride through Nassau Harbour
- Beach access
- Roundtrip ferry ride to and from Blue Lagoon Island.
- Buffet lunch
- Access to powder white sand beach and calm and shallow lagoon
- Beach games
- Inner tubes
- Beach lounge chairs
- Fresh water showers and full restroom facilities
- Locker during the adventure tour
- Access to marine park to view amazing animals
- Ground transportation from hotel, or rental property
- Any food or drink not included with buffet lunch
- Non-motorized watersports equipment and Aqua Park access
What to Bring:
- Swimsuit, comfortable shoes or water shoes, towels, and cash or credit card for additional purchases.
- Close-toed shoes are required for Segway Adventure
Know Before You Go:
- Program times are assigned the morning of and communicated upon check-in at the Welcome Center.
- All guests are required to complete a WAIVER prior to check in. Parents must complete for all minors. Click here to complete and submit the digital waiver.
- All guests are required to follow COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols, including: wearing masks except when on the beach, seated for lunch or while participating in an animal program; have temperature taken upon boarding the ferries; maintain social distance; and sanitize hands regularly.
- The Segway Adventure is available to guest 12 years or older.
- Guests between 12-17 years must be accompanied on the tour by a parent/guardian (with ticket for the Segway Adventure program).
- Guests must wear close-toed shoes.
- Guest must be able to stand unaided for long periods of time and have full use of both legs.
- Guests must weigh between 100 and 250 pounds to participate in the Segway Adventure program
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in the Segway Adventure program.
- No drones, scuba equipment or metal detectors are allowed on the island.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed on the island.
- Blue Lagoon Island reserves the right to refuse service to any guest under the influence of alcohol or any illegal drugs.
- To ensure the safety of our guest and staff, personal cameras, cell phones, GoPros or other electronic devices cannot be used while the Segway is in motion.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 24-hours prior to the booked program. Groups may require a longer cancellation period depending on size.
- No refunds will be issued for guests who do not meet the program requirements for age, physical fitness, maternity reasons or who violate company policies.
- We go rain or shine! No refunds for bad weather unless Blue Lagoon Island cancels the excursion.
- Blue Lagoon Island reserves the right, under certain circumstances, to omit specific behaviors or interactions from the animal programs.
- The Segway Adventure is not suitable guests with special needs. Please contact our Reservations Department before booking to inquire as to whether it is a suitable option.
- Guests using wheelchairs, scooters or other equipment to assist with mobility while on the island are asked to please contact our Reservations Department ahead of your visit so that our team is prepared to accommodate you. Call Toll free: 1-866-448-9535 or Local 242.363.1003 or email us at email@example.com