Dolphin Swim Overview
Dance with a dolphin in an all-natural deep water lagoon during the unique Dolphin Swim and add to the adventure with the exhilarating foot push! In addition to enjoying lots of dolphin hugs throughout the program, the trainers will ensure that you learn all about our amazing Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins – most of them born right here at the American Humane Certified Blue Lagoon Island.
Fall in love with their gentle nature as you hug a dolphin in your arms while floating in their deep all-natural lagoon. Dance and sing with our stars then marvel at the dolphin’s strength as you are propelled across the lagoon in the finale behavior the foot push!
In this program, trainers ensure each guest enjoys a high degree of interaction with the dolphins, all while teaching you about these amazing animals and their all-natural marine habitat.
Our professional photo & video staff will be capturing your encounter so that you will have a chance to take home incredible souvenirs of your once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- TIME: Ferry and actual encounter times vary. A customer service representative will contact you ahead of your booked excursion to confirm your ferry departure and check in times. Your Dolphin Swim time will be set the morning of and communicated to you at check in. Please contact our Reservations Department via phone Toll free: 1-866-448-9535 or Local 242-363-1003 or email email@example.com if you need to speak with us prior to receiving that call.
- Deep water interaction with the dolphins
- Exhilarating foot push on boogie board
- Meal included
- 25 min scenic boat ride through Nassau Harbour
- Beach access
- Roundtrip ferry ride to and from Blue Lagoon Island.
- Buffet lunch
- Access to powder white sand beach and calm and shallow lagoon
- Inner tubes
- Beach lounge chairs
- Fresh water showers and full restroom facilities
- Locker during animal program
- Ground transportation from hotel, or rental property
- Any food or drink not included with buffet lunch
- Non-Motorized watersports equipment and Aqua Park access
- Photos or Video of your interaction (can be purchased additionally)
What to Bring:
- Swimsuit, comfortable shoes or water shoes, towels, and cash or credit card for additional purchases.
Know Before You Go:
- Program times are assigned the morning of and communicated upon check-in at the Welcome Center
- All guests are required to complete a WAIVER prior to check in. Parents must complete for all minors. Click here to complete and submit the digital waiver.
- Provided Life vests are mandatory for all participants in the Dolphin Swim
- Guests do not have to be strong swimmers, but must feel comfortable in deep water while wearing a life vest.
Photo & Video:
- To ensure the safety of our animals and guests, personal cameras, cell phones, GoPros or other electronic devices cannot be brought onto the platform during the animal program.
- Our professional photo & video staff will be capturing your animal interaction that can be digitally sent to you following your session (additional fee). Be sure to stop at the Photo Lab to order these special memories of your once-in-a-lifetime experience before you leave Blue Lagoon Island.
- The Dolphin Swim is available to guests ages 6 and over.
- Guests ages 6 to 12 must be accompanied in the water by a responsible, ticketed parent/guardian participating in the Dolphin Swim. Parent/guardian must be at least 18 years of age.
- Guests ages 13 to 17 must be accompanied on the island by a parent/guardian (with ticket in any program).
- Guests must have the ability to go up and down ladders to access platform.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in the Dolphin Swim program.
- Guests age 5 or younger are not allowed to participate in the Dolphin Swim program & may observe for free if attended to on the dock by a responsible parent/guardian with any program ticket.
- No drones, scuba equipment or metal detectors are allowed on the island.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed on the island.
- Blue Lagoon Island reserves the right to refuse service to any guest under the influence of alcohol or any illegal drugs.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 24-hours prior to the booked program. Groups may require a longer cancellation period depending on size.
- No refunds will be issued for guests that do not meet the program requirements for age, physical fitness, maternity reasons or who violate company policies.
- We go rain or shine! No refunds for bad weather unless Blue Lagoon Island cancels the excursion.
- Blue Lagoon Island reserves the right, under certain circumstances, to omit specific behaviors or interactions from the animal programs.
- If you or a member of your party has special needs, please contact us to determine whether this program is suitable.
- Guests using wheelchairs, scooters or other equipment to assist with mobility are asked to please contact our Reservations Department ahead of your visit so that our team is prepared to accommodate you. Call Toll free: 1-866-448-9535 or Local 242-363-1003 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org