Ultimate Animal Access with Lunch
So you love Dolphins, Sea Lions and Stingrays?
Then this is the program for you. Hug a Dolphin, give a Sea Lion a high-five and glide your fingers along the wings of a Stingray.
The Ultimate Animal Access gets you up close with all three of these amazing animals in three separate but equally fun interactions. Throughout the programs, the trainers will ensure that you learn all about these amazing marine creatures – most of them born at the American Humane Certified Blue Lagoon Island, an all-natural marine habitat.
Fall in love with our animals as you marvel at the gentleness, cheeky nature, and ability to interact with you in their own unique way. All programs take place on a waist-deep floating platform, except the Stingray Snorkel segment which takes place in their deep all-natural habitat.
In this program, trainers ensure each guest enjoys a high degree of interaction with the animals, all while teaching you about these amazing animals and their all-natural marine habitat.
Our professional photo & video staff will be capturing your encounter so that you will have a chance to take home incredible souvenirs of your once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- TIME: Ferry and actual encounter times vary. A customer service representative will contact you ahead of your booked excursion to confirm your ferry departure and check in times. Your Ultimate Animal Access program times will be set the morning of and communicated to you at check in. Please contact our Reservations Department via phone Toll free: 1-866-448-9535 or Local 242-363-1003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to speak with us prior to receiving that call.
- Interaction with the Dolphins, Sealions & Stingrays
- Snorkel with Stingrays
- Meal Included
- 25 min scenic boat ride through Nassau Harbour
- Beach access
- Roundtrip ferry ride to and from Blue Lagoon Island.
- Buffet lunch
- Access to powder white sand beach and calm and shallow lagoon
- Inner tubes
- Beach lounge chairs
- Fresh water showers and full restroom facilities
- Locker during animal programs
- Ground transportation from hotel, or rental property
- Any food or drink not included with buffet lunch
- Non-Motorized watersports equipment and Aqua Park access
- Photos or Video of your interaction (can be purchased additionally)
What to Bring:
- Swimsuit, comfortable shoes or water shoes, towels, and cash or credit card for additional purchases.
Know Before You Go:
- Program times are assigned the morning of and communicated upon check-in at the Welcome Center
- All guests are required to complete a WAIVER prior to check in. Parents must complete for all minors. Click here to complete and submit the digital waiver.
- All guests are required to follow COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols, including: wearing masks except when on the beach, seated for lunch or while participating in an animal program; have temperature taken upon boarding the ferries; maintain social distance; and sanitize hands regularly.
- Provided Life vests are optional for adults, except in the Stingray Snorkel segment.
- Provided Life vests are mandatory for children in all programs.
Photo & Video:
- To ensure the safety of our animals and guests, personal cameras, cell phones, GoPros or other electronic devices cannot be brought onto the platform during the animal program.
- Our professional photo & video staff will be capturing your animal interaction that can be digitally sent to you following your session (additional fee). Be sure to stop at the Photo Lab to order these special memories of your once-in-a-lifetime experience before you leave Blue Lagoon Island.
- The Ultimate Animal Access program is available to guests ages 8 and over.
- Guests ages 8 to 12 must be accompanied in the water by a responsible, ticketed parent/guardian participating in the Dolphin Swim. Parent/guardian must be at least 18 years of age.
- Guests ages 13 to 17 must be accompanied on the island by a parent/guardian (with ticket in any program).
- Guests must have the ability to go up and down ladders to access platform.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in the Ultimate Animal Access program.
- Guests age 8 or younger are not allowed in program, but may observe for free if attended on the dock by a responsible parent or guardian with any program ticket.
- No drones, scuba equipment or metal detectors are allowed on the island.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed on the island.
- Blue Lagoon Island reserves the right to refuse service to any guest under the influence of alcohol or any illegal drugs.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 24-hours prior to the booked program. Groups may require a longer cancellation period depending on size.
- No refunds will be issued for guests that do not meet the program requirements for age, physical fitness, maternity reasons or who violate company policies.
- We go rain or shine! No refunds for bad weather unless Blue Lagoon Island cancels the excursion.
- Blue Lagoon Island reserves the right, under certain circumstances, to omit specific behaviors or interactions from the animal programs.
- If you or a member of your party has special needs, please contact us to determine whether this program is suitable.
- Guests using wheelchairs, scooters or other equipment to assist with mobility are asked to please contact our Reservations Department ahead of your visit so that our team is prepared to accommodate you. Call Toll free: 1-866-448-9535 or Local 242-363-1003 or email us at email@example.com