Blue Lagoon Island is hosting a JOB FAIR
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
HOLY TRINITY ACTIVITY CENTRE, STAPLEDON GARDENS
8:30AM – 4PM
If you love people, the sea and outdoors then we’re a perfect fit.
Interviewing for the following areas:
- Accounts Clerk
- Accounts Cashier
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Segway Tour
- Eco Nature Walk Tour Guide
- Receiving and loading of local/international goods at Market Place.
- Off-Load and transport of local/international goods to storage areas on Blue Lagoon Island.
- Issuance of inventory from storage areas to various department personnel.
- Assist with cross-checks of incoming shipments.
- Beach Activities
- Beach Development
- VIP Beach
- Water Sports
- Boat Captain
- Boat Mate
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Guest Service Attendant
- HR Generalists
- To maintain beach shoreline by grooming, rock removal, seaweed removal and safety check.
- Deep cleaning kitchen and restrooms and its surrounding areas.
- Assist with Landscaping duties
- Nightly property audit – Monitor and report on any equipment or issue as direct by management including animal observation.
- Garbage Management- Consisting of garbage collection, garbage burning, cleaning and sanitize waist receptacles, transport off the Island and secure.
- Project Team
PHOTO & VIDEO
- Retail Associate
- Security Officer
- Marine Maintenance
You must bring the following Items with you:
A completed Job Application (which can be found here.)
An updated Resume
A valid Passport
A valid Police Character Certificate
Two reference letters
Education Diplomas and Certificates