Blue Lagoon Beach
Blue Lagoon Island, also known by its official name Salt Cay, has been an interesting part of The Bahamas’ history for centuries. Located just three miles from Nassau, it is now the home of the dolphins and sea lions of Dolphin Encounters and is owned by a local family.
Blue Lagoon Island offers visitors everything one dreams of when picturing a private tropical island – breathtakingly clear turquoise waters including a hidden lagoon, thousands of native coconut palm trees, pristine white sandy beaches, beautiful natural vegetation, tropical birds and coral reefs teeming with native species of fish. Although Blue Lagoon Island is in close proximity to Nassau and Paradise Island, it is completely secluded allowing all who visit a true opportunity to relax in a private tranquil natural environment. The island has remained virtually untouched maintaining its lush natural beauty. No visit to Nassau/Paradise Island is complete without a visit to this extraordinary island that offers a truly authentic Bahamian experience.
Just want to enjoy the seclusion and natural beauty of Blue Lagoon Island for the day? No problem. Get away from busy Nassau and spend the day on serene Blue Lagoon Island.
Participation in an interactive animal program is not a requirement to book this package.
Blue Lagoon Beach Day
A Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day Package Includes:
- Scenic round-trip boat transfer to Blue Lagoon Island – through Nassau’s historic harbor, with view of beautiful Paradise Island and surrounding islands.
- A Grilled Lunch – With Choice of a ¼ lbs Angus Beef burger, 8 oz all beef Hot Dog, Grilled Chicken Breast, or Veggie Burger, BBQ Chicken, Peas and Rice, Grilled Corn, a Salad Bar with pasta salad, picked beets, and more. One cup of Fruit Punch, Iced Tea or Lemonade per person served with lunch. (Children 3 and under can buy lunch for $7.00 plus VAT).
- Free Access to the Aqua and Tropical Paradise Bounce Inflatable Parks
- Use of the breathtaking lagoon and beaches including hammocks, beach chairs and picnic tables (based on availability)
- Use of volleyball, beach soccer, ping pong tables and board games
- Unlimited use of Big Boss Noodles
- Unlimited use of Inner Tubes
- Complimentary Observer Access to Dolphin Encounters’ amazing all-natural habitat to observe our friendly dolphins and sea lions activity ( a $30 value)
For an additional fee you can also rent our Premium Water Sports equipment:
- Clear Bottom Kayaks
- Water Bikes
- Underwater Scooters
Add the Beach Day Package to Your Animal Program and Enjoy the Best of Blue Lagoon Island.
Before or after your animal program, you can spend time with us on Blue Lagoon Island. All animal programs include access to the beaches and lagoon, but you can upgrade and have all the amenities of a Beach Day with the Blue Lagoon Beach Day Package
Blue Lagoon Island is a safe family friendly environment. No outside food or drinks or coolers are allowed. Lifeguards are on duty on the beaches and the lagoon.
A gift shop to purchase souvenirs or snacks, changing rooms, showers and restrooms are located on the Island for your convenience.
It is company policy that METAL DETECTORS AND FISHING EQUIPMENT ARE NOT ALLOWED ON BLUE LAGOON ISLAND.
Or call toll-free in the United States 866-918-9932 or 242-363-1003. For more information email contact us
Visit bahamasbluelagoon.com for more details.