Swim in the calm lagoon, relax on the beach, enjoy water sports, grilled buffet lunch, refreshing tropical drinks or just do nothing but watch the coconut palms sway as you lounge in a double hammock.
Enjoy beautiful Blue Lagoon Beach, one of the most popular natural attractions in Nassau. We have the most beautiful lagoon you have ever seen! Enjoy splashing around on the inflatable aquapark or bring your own snorkel gear to explore the underwater scenery. Float around in one of the complimentary inner tubes or rent a kayak for more adventurous exploration.
Whether you want to lie in a hammock, swim in the lagoon, enjoy land and water sports, enjoy the included buffet lunch or purchase a refreshing cocktail at one of our bars, there are plenty of activities for the whole family to enjoy. Make a day of it!
Located just three miles from Nassau, private Blue Lagoon Island is also the home to dolphins, sea lions, stingrays and nurse sharks. You are welcome to visit the marine park to see all these animals in their natural marine habitat. To make your day truly memorable, add on swim or encounter.
Blue Lagoon Island offers visitors everything one dreams of when picturing a private tropical island – breathtakingly clear turquoise waters including a hidden lagoon, thousands of native coconut palm trees, pristine white sandy beaches, beautiful natural vegetation, tropical birds and coral reefs teeming with native species of fish. Although Blue Lagoon Island is in close proximity to Nassau and Paradise Island, it is completely secluded allowing all who visit a true opportunity to relax in a tranquil natural environment. The island has remained virtually untouched maintaining its lush natural beauty. No visit to Nassau/Paradise Island is complete without a visit to this extraordinary island that offers a truly authentic Bahamian experience.
- Great for all ages, and family with kids
- Meal included
- 25 min scenic ferry ride through Nassau Harbour
- Beach access
- Roundtrip ferry ride to and from Blue Lagoon Island.
- Grilled buffet lunch
- Access to powder white sand beach and calm and shallow lagoon
- Inflatable Aqua Park access
- Beach Games Area
- Inner tubes
- Beach lounge chairs
- Fresh water showers and full restroom facilities
- Access to marine park to view amazing animals
- Ground transportation from hotel, or rental property
- Any food or drink not included with buffet lunch
- Non-motorized watersports equipment
What to Bring:
- Swimsuit, comfortable shoes or water shoes, towels, and cash or credit card for additional purchases. A rashguard is recommended for the Aquapark.
Know Before You Go:
- All guests are required to complete a WAIVER prior to check in. Parents must complete for all minors. Click here to complete and submit the digital waiver.
- All guests are required to follow COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols, including: wearing masks except when on the beach, seated for lunch or while participating in an animal program; have temperature taken upon boarding the ferries; maintain social distance; and sanitize hands regularly.
- Provided life vests are mandatory for guests entering the Aqua Park.
- The Blue Lagoon Beach day is open to guests of all ages. Ages 3 and under are free with a ticketed parent/guardian.
- Guests up to age 17 must be accompanied on the island by a parent/guardian (with ticket in any program).
- No drones, scuba equipment or metal detectors are allowed on the island.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed on the island.
- Blue Lagoon Island reserves the right to refuse service to any guest under the influence of alcohol or any illegal drugs.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 24-hours prior to the booked program. Groups may require a longer cancellation period depending on size.
- No refunds will be issued for guests who do not meet the program requirements for age, physical fitness, maternity reasons or who violate company policies.
- We go rain or shine! No refunds for bad weather unless Blue Lagoon Island cancels the excursion.
- The Blue Lagoon Beach Day can accommodate people with special needs.
- Guests using wheelchairs, scooters or other equipment to assist with mobility are asked to please contact our Reservations Department ahead of your visit so that our team is prepared to accommodate you. Call Toll free: 1-866-448-9535 or Local 242.363.1003 or email us at email@example.com
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
- Vouchers purchased from tour companies must be redeemed at the time of check-in to be valid.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 24-hours prior to the reserved program. Groups may require a longer cancellation period depending on size.
- No refunds will be issued for guests that do not meet the program requirements for age, physical fitness, maternity reasons or who violate company policies.
- We go rain or shine! No refunds for bad weather unless Dolphin Encounters cancels the excursion.
- Dolphin Encounters reserves the right, under certain circumstances, to omit specific behaviors or interactions from the program.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the property.
- We will provide assistance for manual wheelchairs including providing wheelchair access into the water (with our waterproof chair) for the Dolphin Encounter program. For boating purposes, motorized powerchairs and non-collapsible wheelchairs are not allowed on our boats.
- Dolphin Encounters reserves the right to refuse service to any guest under the influence of alcohol or any illegal drugs.