Field Trip Documents
MAPs Rally Your School to Marine Action!
An assembly presentation is a quick, vibrant method to get your school riled up to learn about the marine environment and move them into conservation action that makes a difference. The Marine Assembly Program is a FREE 20-30-minute presentation by the talented marine educators from Dolphin Encounters. You pick from the available marine topics and the participating classes and we tailor the program for their grade levels.
Protect conch & grouper? Get rid of invasive species? Participate in the annual Marine Education Poster Contest? We got you in a MAP! Take this opportunity to bring the mysteries of the sea and ocean stewardship to your school.
Each Marine Assembly Program includes:
- Two Marine Educators
- Choice of Topics for the Presentation
- Choice of Grade Level Grouping for the Presentation
- Visual & Audio Resources
- Teacher Kit: Classroom Activities, DVD & Quizzes, Animal Photo, Recycle Tote & Water Bottle
- FREE 8×10 Class Photo for Green Action!
- Option Info Sheet & Applications for Marine Education Poster Contest
Program Pricing Information
- All Schools & Groups – FREE
- Assembly Grade Groupings: Grades K – 2, Grades 3 -6 or Grades 7 & Up
- Location: Your School Assembly Area or Classroom
- FREE 8×10 Class Photo for Green Actions!
- Option Post-program Classroom Activities
Education rates are only available by advance reservation and apply to school or organization groups of students. All reservations require 100% pre-payment and tickets are non-refundable.
Special program rates for public schools or scholarships are only available to qualifying organizations.
Programs, dates, fees and discounts are subject to change and/or cancellation.