Field Trip Documents
Each Sea Lab Program includes:
- Round-trip boat transportation
- Sea Lion & Dolphin Demos
- Marine Art Activity
- Touch Tank Session (only available with lunch upgrade)
- Healthy Snack & Juice
- Student Kit: Lunch Tote, Activity Book & Animal Photo
- Teacher Kit: Classroom Activities, DVD & Quizzes, Animal Photo, Recycle Tote & Water Bottle
- Chaperone Gift
- Option upgrade snack to lunch
- Option chaperone lunch
- FREE 8×10 Class Photo for Green Action!
Young Students Explore the Ocean with new Marine Friends
The Sea Lab is the safe, marine adventure that little ones love! Students begin their adventure traveling to Blue Lagoon Island on one of our professional double-decker catamarans. Marine Educators will escort them through the facility to the hub of their activities – The Sea Lab.
Do you want your kids to learn about dolphins? Sea lions? Or even creatures that roam the coral reef? You get them all in this program. Hands-on activities and live-animal presentations keep their toes dry and get these little learners excited about their new marine friends. Take the plunge and put a marine adventure into your field trip plan!
- Private Schools – $16 per child
- Public Schools – $11 per child*
- Required FREE Chaperones – 1 adult per 5 children
- Additional Chaperones – $6 per adult
- VAT included in all ticket prices
- Option Lunch Upgrade for Children: $2 (includes hot dog, snack and juice)
- Option Lunch for Adults: $6 (includes hamburger, fries, fruit and beverage)
- FREE 8×10 Class Photo for Green Actions!
- Minimum Age: 3 years – Children 2 and under may attend at no cost with an adult chaperone BUT will not receive any items, snack or beverage included in the program.
- Sea Lab returns to PI at 1:30 PM; Sea Lab with lunch upgrade returns at 2:30 PM.
Education rates are only available by advance reservation and apply to school or organization groups of students. All reservations require 100% pre-payment and tickets are non-refundable.
Special program rates for public schools or scholarships are only available to qualifying organizations. Programs, dates, fees and discounts are subject to change and/or cancellation.
To make a booking, please complete the booking request or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 242-359-0278.