- Kid’s Grades G3 - College
- Groups 20 - 60
- Blue Lagoon Island
- 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- 3 Hours
Field Trip Documents
Stewardship for the Ocean Starts with Dolphins!
This program reaches out to the schools in our community that most need stewardship opportunities. In the shallow-water dolphin encounter, children learn about marine mammals and why it is important to protect the Ocean and marine wildlife on which our Bahamian culture depends. This exciting educational field trip has a long-lasting impact on kids, creating the next generation of ocean stewards. Take home materials allow educators to continue that learning in the classroom and encourage kids to make conservation actions!
Each Reef Ranger Program includes
- Round-trip boat transportation
- Dolphin Orientation
- Shallow-water Dolphin Encounter
- Facility Tour
- Healthy Snack & Juice
- Student Kit: Backpack, Activity Book & Animal Photo
- Teacher Kit: Classroom Activities, DVD & Quizzes, Animal Photo, Recycle Tote & Water Bottle
- Chaperone Gift
- FREE 8×10 Class Photo for completed Green Action!
- Option Add upgrade with Class Fun Day at Blue Lagoon
- Public Schools – $11 per child*
- Minimum Age: children Grade 3
- Required FREE Chaperones – 1 adult per 10 children
- Additional Chaperones – $6 per adult
- VAT included in all ticket prices
- Option Chaperones to participate in encounter – $11 per adult
- Option Children grades 2 and lower may participate ($11) ONLY if accompanied by a paid chaperone in the water; one paid chaperone required for every two children
- FREE 8×10 Class Photo for Green Actions!
- Option see Class Fun Day for prices and restrictions
Education rates are only available by advance reservation and apply to school or organization groups of students. All reservations require 100% pre-payment and tickets are non-refundable.
Special program rates for public schools or scholarships are only available to qualifying organizations.
Programs, dates, fees and discounts are subject to change and/or cancellation.