Field Trip Documents
Explore Ocean Habits & Marine Life
The Sea Camp is made for the teacher that wants to link classroom objectives with a day of unforgettable hands-on learning. To start off, the kids get up close and personal with our dolphins in the shallow-water encounter. A marine mammal makes a huge impression on kids of all ages!
With that enthusiasm to learn more about the Ocean, kids dive into the Marine Activity Session, exploring a habitat or marine life through experiments and games. Educators can select from a variety of topics so the camp content can fulfill a number of curriculum needs and develop science-inquiry skills.
Each Sea Camp Program includes:
- Round-trip boat transportation
- Dolphin Orientation
- Shallow-water Dolphin Encounter
- Marine Activity Session (1)
- Choice of Marine Topics: Coral Reefs, Intertidal Zone, Marine Mammals, Mangrove Habitat, The Deep, Animal Training & Marine Conservation
- Facility Tour
- Healthy Snack & Lunch
- Student Kit: Backpack, Activity Book & Animal Photo
- Teacher Kit: Classroom Activities, DVD & Quizzes, Animal Photo, Recycle Tote & Water Bottle
- Chaperone Gift
- FREE 8×10 Class Photo for Green Action!
Program Pricing Information
- Private Schools & Groups – $38 per child
- Public Schools – $27 per child
- Minimum Age: children Grade 3
- Required FREE Chaperones – 1 adult per 10 children
- Additional Chaperones – $6 per adult
- VAT included in all ticket prices
- Option Chaperone Lunch $7 per adult
- Option Chaperones to participate in encounter – $27 per adult
- FREE 8×10 Class Photo for Green Actions!
Education rates are only available by advance reservation and apply to school or organization groups of students. All reservations require 100% pre-payment and tickets are non-refundable.
Special program rates for public schools or scholarships are only available to qualifying organizations.
Programs, dates, fees and discounts are subject to change and/or cancellation.